Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New Year New You?

It's that time of the year again. The first of the year. The beginning of the next adventure in your life. Every year we make resolutions to improve and better our lives. How many of us actually resolve these goals by Dec 31st? I am definitely guilty of falling short of achieving resolutions in my life. Does that mean the previous year was a failure? No! Just meant that I lost sight of what I wanted or that I put off till tomorrow what should have been done yesterday! So in the spirit of if at first you don't succeed......Here are my New Years Resolutions for 2013!



1. Become more spiritual:

This a broad resolution but I have implemeted a plan to help me achieve this already. I will read a bible verse daily. I feel ashamed to be more knowledgeable about secular matters than I am about biblical matters. It's Day 8 in the year and I am proud to say I am 8 for 8.

2. Become healthier

Again a broad resolutions. To achieve this one I will eat better, workout more, and drink less.

3. Become more professional

I am blessed to have a great job. I need to improve my professionalism to get an even better job. This will be done through reading relavent material and research.


Nobody is perfect so I am certain I will stumble and maybe even fall on my quest for improvement. But as long as I get myself back up again it can be considered a success!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You read! Did you like? Feedback or just a plain Good Job is greatly appreciated!